Hunt & Gather Home enjoys consulting on design projects large and small such as:
Editing and defining your styleRearranging existing spaces | I reimagine your current collection while pulling in a few new pieces.
Sourcing vintage furniture and architectural elements |If you’re a local Louisianian, I scout out the best antique stores and flea markets in your region of the state. I work with online clients to direct them to resources in their area or coordinate shipping of my local finds.
Paint color consultations| single room or entire house | interior or exterior.
Gathering artwork and arranging collage wallsRoom designs | I work with you to develop vision and mood, source all design elements, and help you create a space you love, whether it be a single room or your entire house.
After conducting an initial conditions assessment of your property, Hunt & Gather Home can also advise on proper restoration techniques, appropriate materials, source architectural salvage, and locate qualified craftsmen.
Preservation services include:
- Identifying architectural style and sourcing period-appropriate architectural features
- Historic Preservation Tax Credit consulting. A Federal Historic Rehabilitation Tax Creditis available for qualified projects. Louisiana offers and additional State Rehabilitation Tax Credit. Hunt & Gather Home can help guide owners through the eligibility determination and application process.
- Historic Paint Color Consultation
- National Register Nominations
- Historical Marker Applications
- Historic Structure Reports
- Historic District Surveys
Preservation consulting fees are project specific, but the initial inquiry and meeting are free.